"Demystifying the transhumanist agenda". That was the title given by Longevity Technology to an exclusive interview earlier this week, featuring Transhumanist UK co-founder David Wood.
- The technologies poised to change the whole landscape of research into healthy longevity
- The four different levels of ambition which can be applied to improving healthy longevity
- The significance of transhumanism in the field of healthy longevity.
Read on for a short summary of four oncoming waves of appreciating and applying healthy longevity - waves that can take advantage of technology to enable everyone:
- To "age in place" better
- To be "superagers", aging more slowly
- To be "forever young", undoing aging
- To transcend from human to transhuman.